View the winter 2021 edition of the CCLD Review.
Some of the stories in this edition include:
- Educational opportunities for the building trades
- New Plumbing Code effective Dec. 17, 2021
- Technical Advisory Groups present findings, review proposed legislation
- Residential builders and remodelers must complete continuing education before license renewal
- Plumbing licenses expire Dec. 31, 2021
- … and more.
About the CCLD Review
The CCLD Review is a quarterly publication that promotes safe, healthy work and living environments in Minnesota and informs construction and code professionals about the purpose, plans and progress of Construction Codes and Licensing Division. Subscribers may also receive periodic updates about CCLD activities and seminars.
View previous editions of the CCLD Review newsletter.